Wednesday 11 January 2012

MUSIC

The life without Music is unthinkable. I belive that is important to my live because it makes things better when things aren’t going right in the world. Depending on the moment , music make me feel sad, happy, excited or relax.

I listen many types of music, and honestly I couldn`t chose just one as the best, but I could surely mencion some types of music I don`t enjoy like tecno and heavy metal.

In my life I have been in a lot of concerts, the most significant have been Radiohead concert, and Spinetta concert, because there are some of my favorite bands. Actually I think I have all their discography in Cds.

The firts song that I learned to play in guitar was Creep of Radiohead, I`m not really good playing guitar, but I enyoy a lot when I play that song.

So, like I said before I`m not really good at playingthat is guitar or any instruments, but I think I sing well, at list that`s what my friends say when we have played Karaoke or some play like that.

Finally I think music moves everyone, and without it, life would be pointless. I believe music connect people all around the world because in music the language is not important to understand the esencial of the song, so I think music is a very important part in the evolution of the person.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofía!
    I don't like heavy metal either! When my brother was around thirteen years old, he used to listen a lot of heavy metal turned up full blast, so it just saturated me.
    I like Radiohead too, but I couldn't go to their concert because I got sick, so I had to sell my tickets :(
    I agree with you that music connects people: it's very important to me that people I like listens to good music (not reggaeton, please!).
    Nice post, kisses and see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofia:
    I think you made a mistake, because you wrote "music make my feel sad" it should be "music make me feel sad" and also
    you wrote "I have been in a lot of concerts" it should be "I have gone to a lot of concerts".

    see you soon

    ReplyDelete