Tuesday 31 January 2012

Animal Rights

Pet`s? No thanks. I really I don`t consider my self like an animal lover. I certainly don't dislike animals. It's just that I have no desire to own one myself. I mind I like animals, I just don't love animals. It's not like I've never had a pet. I know how it is to live with one, in fact in all my childhood I lived with more than one pet, but the only one that was really mine was a turtle, but I never liked to much the idea that the turtle depend of me.

Although I am not an animal lover, I hate to see animals suffering, and I really respect animal right groups, even I don`t know the name of any groups like this, I know there are a lot in my country.

I also hate that some companies use animals for medical research to try cosmetics, because I believe animal have the same capacity of human to feel pain. Also I never go to zoo, because I don’t like see animals keep in cages.

Well, I think if I could be an animal I choose to be a horse, of course a free-horse, because I love them, when I think in horses I think in freedom, beauty and strength.

If animals could make a documentary movie about humans, I think they will show all the human misery, the wars and poverty. And they would say: “humans are very strange species, because they have conscience, but they don`t know how to use it”

No comments:

Post a Comment