Wednesday 18 January 2012

How Green I am ?

Protect the environment is everybody`s matter. Even I don`t like to say this, I`m not a person who loking after the environment, at list not as well like I must to. Of course I have some practices to save energy or something like that, so I think I`m a green-in-between.

I belive you can learn about enviromentally friendly practice by diferent ways if you are interested in this, for example yo can learn about it by reading diferent blogs or by waching programs about enviromentally friendly practice, also you can learn about it just talking to people who are interested to lokking after the enviromenment.

Well, as I wrote before I have some practice to lokking after the enviroment, for example I always turn of the light when I`m not in my room or anywhere in the house and even when I have a car I try not to use it if I can use alternative transports like public transport or bicycle, also I reuse paper. But I have to admit Im not incorported recycling into my habits, but I hope incorported it into my habits soon.

Even the fact I have never joined any eco-organisations, I donate to green peace every month.

I think Santiago definitely isn`t a city of people who care of the enviroment, perhaps becouse as society we have so many problems that in this moment looking after the enviroment is not our priority.

Bye, I hope you enjoy reading my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment