Wednesday 14 December 2011

the seventh art

I can`t imagine my life without cinema or the posibility to wacht a movie anywhere. In this blog I gonna talk abaut where is place usually I see films, what is my favorite Chilean movie, what are the kind of film that I like it or not, and finnally a comment about what kind of movie will be a film abaut my life.
I wacht films usaully in my home, almost every day, and I try to go the cinema at list 2 times a month, even when I can I go more. When I see movies at home y don`t download, I wacht the movie throw a web call cuevana.
Well one of my favorite Chilean movie is “Tony Manero” directed by Pablo LarraĆ­n about a man obsessed with John Travolta's character in Saturday Night Fever. This man lives while the dictatorship of Chile. I recommend this movie because is a great historical drama.
About my prefer kind of movie, I have to say that depends of the day, some day I prefer drama, others comedy and others a thriller, so I can`t choose just one kind of movie.
I some director made a film about my life I would like that the movie had a pretty photography and I think that the movie will be like an independent Film and includes part of drama and comedy.

1 comment:

  1. Sofia! I'm a big fan of Cuevana too! haha
    I want to see Tony Manero from a long time ago, but the last time I tried to watch it, cuevana's servers were overloaded :( Then I tried to download it from torrent, but I'm still waitind it finishes... something doesn't want me to watch this film!

    ReplyDelete