Monday 26 December 2011

I travel just to travel.

“Decide how you want to feel, and go wherever it takes to feel that way”. Because of that I want to go to Brazil.
Even when I have never go to Brazil, I think this country have a perfect combination of placer and culture. As I now, I can`t go to every places of Brazil like I want, so if I have to choose one place or city, probably I will chose Rio.
And, if I can visit Rio whenever I want, I will choose see it during the carnival, of course. I know Rio have beautiful beaches, and also a lot of museums that I like to see, and of course, even when I’m not catholic, I don`t forget that there is the well-know Christ the Redeemer, the giant Jesus status that is now one of the seven wonder of the world.
I`m not sure I would like to study, work, live or just vacation in Rio, but I hope I discovered that when I will visit Rio.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sofia, I've already visited someone els's blog who also wants to visit Brazil... maybe you should go together haha!
    Even I already know some cities of Brazil, I'd love to visit this country again. I've just remembered that every two years there's an electronic music festival in a beautiful beach of Brasil, called Universo Paralello. It passes between last days of December and first days of January... It's just amazing, I can imagine being in a heavenly beach, rounded by cute people and great music... I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete